Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Short Order Cook meets Picky Eater

Up to this point, if Fisher didn't eat his food and asked for something else or even more of something he has on his plate, I've always said "No, you need to finish the other things on your plate and then you can have more". I've done this to avoid becoming a Short Order Cook or creating a "picky eater". Well, after some advice from another allergy momma, I think that I'm gonna need to give in on this a little bit. In her house, everyone needs to take at least one bite of everything. If they take one bite and they don't like it, then that's fine. At least they tried it. The big thing right now is getting Fisher to eat, regardless if all he wants are the mushrooms on his plate. I just need him to eat. More mushrooms coming right up.... I may end up with a "picky eater" but if I had all the allergies he has, I would probably be a "picky eater" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment