Friday, January 14, 2011

2010 Favorite Things

1. Bottle Couplers- I use these for everything from medicine, body wash and lotions to laundry spot removers. It pays for itself.

2. Turtle Mountains So Delicious Coconut Milk- We starting cooking with coconut milk recently. It's delicious and it is rarely an allergen. It's made cooking so much easier for our family. Sigh of relief. I started using coconut after visiting this blog: ALLERGY FRIENDLY, FAMILY FRIENDLY FOOD

3. Enjoy Life foods- their products are from the most common 8 allergens

4. Martha Stewart Carpet Spot Remover- This stuff is amazing, even on old stains. My 14 month old loves to throw food and this product is saving the carpet from his artistic expression.

5. Evernote- This has changed the way I organize all my papers, websites, cookbooks, EVERYTHING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment