Sunday, December 14, 2008

Allergies

My son Fisher currently has the following allergies... Dairy, Egg, Peanut, Beef, Oat, Feather, Lanolin, Formaldehyde, Polyethylene Glycol. I've found so much info on the Internet, but it's been time consuming and daunting finding accurate and truly useful information over time. So, from this point forward I will be providing the info I've found useful all in one spot, Mommy Truths... Please feel free to leave comments of anything you can contribute. Being a parent of a child with allergies can be difficult, but having support and accurate information can help.

2 comments:

  1. I update http://www.godairyfree.org daily, and make changes whenever new information is updates, so you may find it quite useful. There is a complete "to avoid" list there, and an updated one in my book by the same name, Go Dairy Free (it is mostly egg-free also, and has a food allergy index for peanuts, nuts, wheat, gluten, etc.). For egg-free recipes on my website, see those labeled specifically as egg-free or as vegan. All recipes are milk-free. I hope that helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are things in dairy free world?

    ReplyDelete